Monday, May 2, 2022

Me or You? You or me? How the Browns Have Become the Best Pin/Pull Team in the NFL

 

The Browns have one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL. With outside zone being their bread and butter, they have built complementary schemes around it, one of which being Pin/Pull

Pin/Pull is a sweep-style play common in many levels of football. It is a great compliment for outside zone. Depending on the front, different members of the offensive line will be assigned to pull and kick out or pull and lead up for the running back. The Browns are the best team I have studied to date at running Pin/Pull. 

The following breakdown is a small section from my latest book. In The 2021 Cleveland Browns Complete Offensive Manual, I take an in depth approach at every concept in the Browns playbook. 

The Manual is over 300 pages of concept breakdowns identical to the one in this article. 

At the end of the Pin/Pull breakdown, I have also linked a cutup of the concept. 

Click Here to pick up a copy today! 















I have also uploaded a cutup of the Browns running this concept. Click Here to check out the link on YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment